Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, March 1, 2012

Heart and throat chakras

My heart and throat chakra have been feeling sore and aching for a couple of days. Had a Deja Vu when I thought of blogging it. In the Deja Vu / flashback, I blogged it and no longer took it seriously (a thought-pattern that I haven't previously recognized?). Well, in the flashback it was pretty serious, as pneumonia had come to surface again and I should've been put back to hospital.

I did work in the drafts of an opened window for a couple of days, so that might've caused it to resurface again. So, I guess, back to healing again? Or better yet, stop whining and fix the chakras once and for all. Like I've been messing with the heart and throat chakras for the whole life so far. Always problems with self-confidence, me not being worthy of something, feeling supressed, unhappy about my ego, throat and lung illnesses, a deep longing for something I see as unachievable. What's with all that and why is it still bothering me? Right, more meditation on this subject =|.

About a month or more ago it occurred to me that I've seen the place before. I think during one of my OBEs I visited this place. It was difficult to recognize, because the sun was so low and shining so bright that I could barely see the surroundings. Though, all of the elements are here .. thanks to spring, even the sun is so low and shining blindingly bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment