Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, March 9, 2012

Lunch manifestation

We get to eat like in a lux hotel, at least in my opinion. However, one of the roommates wasn't too pleased about the sweets we had been getting. He said it would be awesome if they would send something like Russian cheesecakes even for once. Thought: "Well, let him have those tomorrow." Visualized the cooks thinking: "Let's send them cheesecakes next..=P"

We had all forgotten it and when we opened the containers for lunch, that same roommate found Russian cheesecakes in a bag. I was really happy about that pun .. it worked! And amazingly well..

The roommate boasted that his word is the one that counts, after all, he has finished his military postgraduate studies and all. I smile .. I like how simple and funny he is.

Edit: Remembered that while meditating a couple of evenings ago, I witnessed an orb forming near my hands and lifting past my face at almost constant speed. It seemed to be one of those transparent ones that don't emit light themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment