Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, March 5, 2012

Detach from the riches

Meditated on freeing the blockages in the chest. Felt a lot better.

Couldn't sleep very well at night. It seems that there were also a few others who couldn't.

One of the dreams: Appeared at an inn with a couple of men. One of them ordered a meal, but then it occurred to him that he didn't have any money. I knew I had, but the other guy was faster at picking his wallet. He took all the coins and stuff out on the table. They got their meal. However, before the waitress took the money, he wiped it all off the table. The other man also agreed on not needing any of that.

I was a bit shocked and started to pick the coins and stuff to give it to the waitress. As I did, euros turned into some antique coins, coins into golden horse irons and other objects of archeological significance. Still continued, although I could see the money rotting and becoming more and more cursed. Gave the bag to the waitress. Although the surroundings had changed to an excavation site and she was now interested in archaeology, she didn't want to accept it. Because it was cursed and had the stench of fear and suffering.

Leaving everything to other aspects of oneself is like putting it aside. True detachment would then be to throw something away for good. Actually, that's not very well phrased.. =/

I seem more moody to myself today. I wonder if it's due to being tired or because of placing the ex-blockage egos to meditate at higher chakras. Which might be almost equivalent to merging them with the ego more in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment