Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Distractions

During the first couple of days on the vacation, I felt pretty energized. Still inspired by the Superman project, I was impressed by the agility and accuracy of my body movements. Sensed every little detail and event in the surroundings. Skin was suddenly way stronger than usually (no gloves for transporting rocks, tree branches, thorny bushes or fastening screws from between fingers).

At night, I kept building on it. I remember that somehow, sister helped.

A few days into vacation, I started feeling more tired, both physically and mentally. Slept a lot (after a few days with pretty much no sleep at all). At the same time, weather became rainy (it had become quite a draught already). Also, flies started attacking me since then. Moreover, since then I've noticed disturbances of psi in the lower chakras.

Last night I noticed the first anti-celibacy dream again. Usually involves me doing research on something interesting and becoming distracted by some ad that pops up somewhere on the screen. Woke back to sleep and had a vivid dream. It started with a list of key people (name, age, career, personality, hobbies, etc.), none of whom I've seen or met anywhere before. Knowing the people, I then witnessed the situation unfold. There was a girl with her boyfriend. She didn't like her boyfriend, although she had nothing against him. Her boyfriend left for a moment. A slightly older man (handsome, more romantic, a bit famous) recognized the situation and came to chat with the girl. He "stole" her heart in a rude way, but the girl enjoyed it. Next morning, the girl's ex-boyfriend took a bat and went to threaten the older man. Woke up, since I found the whole thing a bit too predictable and boring.

While writing this, I realized the reality and those 2 dreams were pretty much the same. Only that the second dream covered a lot of different perspectives at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment