Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lots of geisting

Remember a dream, where I observed a magician do their escape trick. It was some sort of a black plastic wrapping that seemed to have been covered in something poisonous. The magician entered the wrapping. There was a small transparent straw at the top, to provide some air. I was not impressed by the trick.

Woke up tired .. several days of just 6 hours of sleep.

Realized that for energy density, there's a maximum and I usually oversleep that .. having the body drained again. Just like sleeping in a pyramid works.  A physicist friend is building pyramids and at least that's how he described it.

Scientific articles .. they're such an inefficient way of spreading knowledge and experience. Takes so much time to write, review and in the end it's still merely scratching the surface (eventually everything gets out of the scope of the article).

A lot of strange geisting today. First, touchpad started behaving weird, which is pretty common (happens once a month). Plugged a mouse. An hour later, screen backlight goes off and doesn't light up anymore. Hard-reset. Kernel panic. Hard-reset. Back to normal (with a fallback graphics card config).

Aunt called. Answered, holding the mobile phone to my right ear. She couldn't hear nothing, and kept asking what was wrong with my voice. Thought the mic was broken or something. Took the phone into the other hand (held it to my left ear) and she could hear me perfectly.

While walking home, focused on energy stuff and levitation .. a young boy drove past me with his bicycle. He drove straight and then suddenly at the middle of an asphalt road, the bicycle slipped to the ground, as if he were driving on ice at slow speed. As he fell, his helmet flew off, rear light fell into pieces. I do hope he didn't hit his head. Can't recall if he did or not. He looked more or less okay .. had just hit his right knee. Heard people near me say something about him doing tricks  - no, he did not and I saw that. He drove completely normally, until the bicycle just lost its ground.

Actually, before going home, I happened to glance at my reflection on a van. Saw a martial arts teacher and felt the energy density and attitude of the teacher. Perhaps triggered by a white shirt with a circular logo.

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of geisting you got going there!

    The part with the young boy falling made me chuckle . You made it sound like:" Just walking down da road (boy falls), meh. He's probably fine. (You walking on)". xD

    But apart from that, that must have been some damn helluva levitation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very similar to the levitation experience where I completely lost my ground on an icy road. Backplant.

      Delete