Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, July 12, 2013

Seagull, swimming, etc.

Heard a seagull mimick the sound of a toddler crying yesterday. The same seagull?

I think it was also yesterday that I had gone to the kitchen for a drink. ... a white feather floats past ... and sticks to the bottle of mineral water. The window was merely cracked open, curtains deployed, with the chances of a feather finding its way in being somewhat slim. A seagull feather.

Yesterday I observed me, then observed the observer observing me and so on..
Eventually felt nicely calm and at peace.

Went to bed last night .. teleported for a swim somewhere. Out of body, most likely.? It was amazingly vivid and real .. interaction between the body (a construct?) and water.

Yesterday I also scanned an area in the chest, just below the throat. This area is responsible for causing addiction to drinking cold mineral water, kefir, yoghurt, eating ice cream, etc.

Father once expressed it very well: "We're fed with stuff that's not what we need, but close enough for us to become addicted, without realizing that it's not what we're after."

So, while focused on that area, I tried to find what was that it really needed. Found it wasn't material at all. It wasn't cold, it wasn't liquid .. rational mind couldn't grasp it. If I would manage to self-generate this thing in that area, then I might just find that I no longer need to drink nor eat.

Felt rather tensed up again. In a sense, this tension yields a compression of time as well as a greater productivity. Visited the shop today evening. On my way there, I sensed an incredibly strong connection with everything. Dense field of consciousness in the trees, buildings, etc. A lot of people staring at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment