Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Oh well..

During today's weekly meeting, saw a bright white orb fly from my right to my left (most of the people were sitting towards my left).

Noticed that the orb looked brighter in the field of view of the right eye. In the field of view of the left one, it looked a bit more pale.

Then again, at first I thought it was an eye-effect or something, but when I saw it continue its trajectory with the other eye, then that got debunked. Didn't move the eyes from the laptop screen.

During lunch, I sensed intensity building up and becoming directed at a colleague, with whom we were in a heated discussion. This was unintentional and a little bit surprising. I hope that didn't cause any problems. Sorry, mate.

While going home, I started experiencing sharp pain on the left eyeball. The more energy I directed there, the more it hurt. Slept for a couple of hours at home, which felt pretty good. A pretty random call woke me up. Something about helping to transport windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment