Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, July 27, 2013

Floaty

Today morning I noticed that the enthusiasm and excitement about project superman had subsided. As well as all the belief in being able to change myself and my reality. Familiar. A few years ago it took me a year worth of effort to break through this self-conditioning of the mind. That's why I love being inspired .. it guides me through.

Felt pretty floaty today evening. Felt the floor, the walls and doors of the corridor and kitchen wave in sync with my mind. Not the first time, but I love the feeling. Realized it was partially thanks to me radiating hot psi to the surrounding environment.

Glanced at the fluorescent lamp behind me. Acquired its feeling and tried to pulse it once. Not sure if it did, but I did see a light flicker on the walls.

Hmm .. while reading about the reptilians and how Andy explained the perspective of humans .. had my left arm about 20 cm away from the chest. The region of the arm closest to the chest started feeling really hot, 70+*C.

Today I found an alive worm in the soup. Probably came out of a mini-cabbage that had been deep-frozen, then boiled for more than 30 minutes. From -15 .. +100 *C in 30 minutes, and unharmed .. nature is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment