Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, July 15, 2013

Some karma ripening?

Really enjoyed yesterday's walk towards the sunset while it was raining cats and dogs. Made me feel real happy and at peace.

Random dreams, which I forgot again. Woke up tired.

Focused on the crown, to feel more fresh. It helped a lot.

Yet another hectic workday without actually having the time to do what I consider important (but too lazy to do).

Started experiencing a pk hangover. It's been a while since I've taken pk as seriously as I did a couple of days ago .. on those doors.

Encountered several angry and violent people on the streets today. Probably some karma is ripening for me again. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, i always thought that, would it be possible for one to change other persons karma? In a way we do, but i mean in a way of forcing it (negative). It would be annoying if someone would go around, playing god.

    The pk hangover part was hilarious. "Hey man, drunk again?" "Nah, i just got too much brain power!" xP

    ReplyDelete