Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, July 26, 2013

It's so awesome

The story of Project superman is so intriguing.

Every time I read it, I become absorbed in it. It resonates with me. It connects a lot of pieces of the great puzzle of what's going on and how everything works. It confirms several of the theories I've read on the net. It confirms my own experience.

The "hero" of the story has used so many similar constructs, he has figured out a lot of ingenious ways to improve these. Inspiring .. amazing ..

Though, it seems that most people don't find the story amazing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Found myself in a dream last night. The moment of realization happened when I glanced at my body. I was wearing that white shirt, but the whole presence was bright shining white. I was levitating and shining on a group of people so that I could've blinded myself just by looking at me.

Since I started reading about the superman project, I've been healing myself a lot, as well as building a foundation for self-mastery. Had long forgotten all the effort I had put into this several years ago. Then read about the same methods and similar constructs from the story.

Yesterday I saw two bright white orbs lift off of dad's head when we were about to watch Naruto Shippuuden.

Started feeling tired. Took a nap. A bunch of thunder clouds swam over. Shooed them away. Popped up at some random places, one of which I remember pretty vivid.

Cheap bluish gray chairs, as if in an eco-class train compartment or at a cheap diner place or something. It looked dark outside. The room was well-lit. There's two girls. One at a table to the left behind me (black hair), one on the other end of a small table in front of me (slim blonde). I guess there was someone to my right as well, or perhaps it's just that I had entered the body from its right. I remember thinking that these girls are pretty. Looked at the one in front. She turned her eyes from the window towards me. Staring at her, I realized she's not human. Her head was slightly out of proportions, a bit small for a normal human. Her eyes looked a bit weird .. the iris looked a bit reptile-ish. At first I thought it was cute, but then gradually I witnessed the thought/overlay of prettiness fade away. Hadn't seen neither of them before.

No comments:

Post a Comment