Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, July 6, 2013

Division of consciousness

Slept most of the day off, because it was finally possible to do that again.

A couple of OBEs.

Appeared near the channel in one of these. Sight was normal and very clear. Knew I was floating there without a body, so I flew around as a blob of consciousness would. It looked as if it were raining a few hundred meters into the distance. Wanted to go and experience the feeling of rainfall through me. Also noticed hi-voltage lines to my right. Wanted to experience the feeling of electricity running through the cloud of consciousness. The consciousness probably gradually split or something, and the OBE faded away.

1 comment:

  1. This really reminds me of "Kuro no Keiyakusha (Darker than Black)" these so-called "dolls" who were capable of going OBE and observe any suspicious activity over wet earth and hi-voltage lines.

    ReplyDelete