Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Poured over with coffee

An incident that I had forgotten.

During a coffee break at Nelijärve, we were chatting about anime with another guy. Suddenly his hand jerked and I was poured over with coffee. No feelings then. About half an hour later or so, I started feeling rather uncomfortable (as well as suddenly had problems with SVN, laptop lagging, mouse stopped working, touchpad acted weird, etc.) .. until I had gone for a swim and changed the clothes. After that, everything was back to normal again.

To me, this incident looked as if there were an entity observing the conversation. And that entity did not like me yapping about anime. As an effort to make me shut my mouth, it jerked the other guy's hand in their body.

Or maybe geisting?

Noticed the similarities to how black magic works.

No comments:

Post a Comment