Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, December 21, 2013

Crown and 3rd eye

Meditated again last night, with attention at the bindu point at the top of the head. At some point I became aware of a being to my right observing and making notes. Someone walked past towards my left. Didn't associate myself with them, I just let them be and continued focus on the sense of my own presence. Eventually, the crown popped open again.

After that, I noticed how breathing became more shallow and consciousness started shifting (it changed shape and leaned forward). There seemed to be an increased concentration of consciousness at the 3rd eye now. This process didn't finish, though .. the point of focus was becoming duller (was about to fall asleep).

Tried to keep focus on something more tangible for the mind (the sensation of levitation), which should be easier to do for a tired mind. Noticed the root chakra pulsating, so I also moved focus there. Some bursts of psi shot up from there, hurting the back of the head slightly. There was some effect - a sensation of a pull upwards. Though, could hardly maintain focus and went to bed.

While attention was wandering, I saw an image of a tree in a storm, visited sister and Dad and so on..

Tantra fail: leaked a lot of psi while semi-conscious. That's the second night in a row that this has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment