Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Stimulated growth

Read a few pages from the beginning of the dream yoga book again. Realized that since the last time I read it, I have learned more about ignorance and how it works.

Lifeforms grow according to the stimuli. The part which is stimulated the most, usually grows the most and becomes the most sensitive. It is said that when a child is in mother's womb and the mother often sings to them, the child's auditory acuity improves and the child more easily develops musical hearing.

Karma, thoughts, emotions grow the same way .. which is why one should not try to suppress thoughts or emotions, but rather avoid acting upon them.

Tried to avoid interaction with the senses and thoughts. Eventually forgot it in the dreams, though.

Before falling asleep, in a way I tried to turn off the senses, which caused a loud snap in the light bulb and startled me back.

While moving psi around in the central channel, I experienced a mild pop in the throat chakra. Although I've experienced this before, I didn't know what it was.

For the past few months, I've been seeing localized flashes of white light when I change something (modify a thought pattern or look at an issue from another angle). When the eyes are open, the flashes of light seem to have a structure or a shape to them. When the eyes are closed, I would just see the light through the eyelids.

No comments:

Post a Comment