Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, December 9, 2013

Ganesha statue

Read some of the dream yoga book again before bed last night. Became quite fascinated by the description of energy channels. Realized just how non-refined my perception of them was.

URL to the PDF:
http://www.holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Tenzin-Wangyal-Rinpoche-The-Tibetan-Yogas-Of-Dream-And-Sleep.pdf

Stared at the Ganesha statue last night. Gradually felt more and more aware of the statue, while awareness of my body faded away. It's been a while since I last experienced this sensation as strong. Though, first time I've experienced it this strong with the eyes open. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding the statue in my hands and observing it from different angles. As I moved the focus back to the body, gradually I became more aware of my hands, feet.

Tried to sleep while maintaining focus on the central channel. Felt tired but calm in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment