Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, December 30, 2013

Uncle

It's uncle's birthday .. visited him.

He was sincerely happy about us being there (judging by the feeling).

When he woke up and looked around, it felt a bit alienating at first. Haven't seen a body in such a condition before, at least not in this life. He couldn't speak, he could barely nod and feeding him was not all that easy. He could barely move his hands (for most of the time, they were in some semi-cramped default position), let alone his feet.

Had a vision / flashback where he still looked similar (thin), however, he was finally free of the tumor. His whole body was now clean. A fresh start on a beautiful day. He was working his muscles and learning to speak and walk again.

Wished him a good recovery and good health so that he can live as an example of inspiration for others who would have a similar problem in the future.

Would be really awesome if he turned a yogi after his recovery.

To me it seemed that it would take him several years of focus to recover and become well. He has taken a really tough mission.

I think I could help him more if I could sense the energy channels in other people well enough. Currently I don't know what's going on and I don't feel confident in messing around in his system without being able to sense it all. I guess a Kundalini awakening could be fatal in such a condition and I'm afraid providing more psi into his central channel might induce an awakening. Perhaps I should reduce the amount of energy in his head, perhaps I should increase the intensity of energy flow in his left channel? Or perhaps in the right channel? I'm not even sure if I really should encourage him and boost his willpower .. it might also be dangerous because it might speed up the process (which could cause extra pressure to build up in the skull). Even though I know I can heal, this situation is currently beyond me. Thus, I've occasionally visualized transferring him knowledge and wisdom that even I don't have. Perhaps one day he can teach me.

5 comments:

  1. Since he can't speak, he's telepathic.

    It seems he doesn't react to worldly stuff much (a couple of days ago it was his birthday, tonight was New Years eve and he didn't seem to care much). He did seem to like it more when someone just sat next to him, enjoying the moment with him.

    He often looked into my eyes for some time and then looked at the mandalas on the wall in front of his bed.

    The peace and purity in his mind as well as the look in his eyes reminded me that of a yogi. However, when I tried to send him an image of him being well, aware and meditating, he coughed. The image might not have been pure enough.

    Usually I try to avoid eye contact with people. Since he looked into my eyes for a pretty long period of time, I decided to do the same. Started losing awareness of my body and gaining awareness of his. Before it got to me moving his body, I let granny stop my focus by stepping between us. Felt pretty floaty after that. Went outside and a strong wind picked up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy belated birthday to your uncle!

      "Started losing awareness of my body and gaining awareness of his." Maybe try healing him like that next time? Or have him lower guard towards such things? Or maybe have other psions help him (i'll see if i can find him through RV)?

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I did wish him a nice recovery and strong health on behalf of my friends :)

      Without any idea of what's going on and what should be done, that might be a bit risky.

      I suspect that even a focus on the head might build up the pressure there. If I have too strong a psi flow up the spine, then it might not be good to switch bodies.

      So far I've just tried to circulate the fluids between his head and the rest of his body. That should be safe.

      Delete
    3. Hmm... how about trying to suppress the cancer itself. Try to make it go dormant (to cooperate with body) and then slowly start healing (while allowing to exist).
      Then again, cutting off it's energy supply would be another route but who knows how it might act then.

      Delete
    4. I've done that. It only helped temporarily (until another tumor took its place).

      The problem is that the consequences were healed but not the cause. Only if he successfully solves the cause himself, will he be free of the tumor once and for all.

      Currently, his immune system is at it and I think that's how it should be. Any rapid changes might not be good. I could just inspire him, provide him with psi (which he seems to be having plenty of) and clean his system with psi.

      Delete