Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 26, 2013

Half-manifested lightning

A couple of evenings ago, I focused on the old oak tree, then on the silent noise of the wind in the forest. Wind picked up. I had just installed an antenna about an hour or two ago and was wondering if it was safe against lightning as well. Bah, at winter there's no lightning anyway.. A flash of white light, followed by a noise that seemed similar to thunder (could've been a steel plate snapping due to temperature gradients or wind). That was the only flash and the only sound of thunder that I heard. Later it was no more.

Yesterday evening there was a nice wind. Played with it a little. Wind picked up. Picked trees to sway around with the wind, turned it around the corner and swayed some Christmas decorations.

Some flickering of lights, disturbed TV transmission (digibox didn't work while I was meditating), some precog (which present was meant for me) and empathy (checked if grandparents were awake before I called them).

No comments:

Post a Comment