Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 19, 2013

Smooth flow

Yesterday I dropped all sorts of shields from the chest area and realized that a lot of the tension disappeared. Instead, I became aware of a smooth flow of warm psi in the left channel.

Also, I think sipping warm tea had an effect there. I guess by eating cold food for months, I had lost a point of reference or something. The sensation of warm tea probably helped to bring attention to the smooth flow of warm psi.

Meditated and practised focus before bed. Saw myself at the place where I had intended to travel to in that dream of hike. I guess I did not come back from that journey in the dream after all (post-dream visualization worked =).

No comments:

Post a Comment