Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, December 23, 2013

Suspicious

Have been feeling floaty for the past few days.

Visited one of the department stores today. There was a group of drunk young men trying to be cool. One of the guards was called there. The guard looked pretty small, when compared to those guys .. who didn't take him very seriously. Targeted the group and tried to make them feel tired and sleepy. Don't know if it worked at least a little or not at all. A couple of minutes later, an alarm went off and firefighters parked at the front. Strange.

A couple of mystical work-related bugs and some geisting incidents.

Yesterday I found myself locked out by the laptop .. couldn't login. An Ubuntu update might have changed the permissions on .Xauthority.

Today some memory corruption appeared on my laptop. Copied a few lines of Pawn script, and when I tried to paste them, I got some funny piece of code that I don't think I have anywhere on this laptop at all - looked like a snippet from a graph traversal algorithm with half-Estonian variable names (I don't write code in such a way). Anyway, watched an SG-1 episode with Dad, came back and it got even more strange .. Ubuntu nearly froze with the SSD activity indicator lit. Couldn't power it off properly anymore, had to power-recycle it. Very suspicious.

Later it became keep the cloud of hot psi from being shot at the laptop. Took me some effort to turn the cloud more inward.

No comments:

Post a Comment