Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, December 24, 2013

White "room"

Periodically woke up yesterday morning, expecting for a Skype meeting, which was supposed to take place sometime in the morning. The meeting didn't happen, ended up pretty tired. Enjoyed a yawn party, which, after lasting for at least 30 minutes, culminated in the brain waking up.

A few hours later, I felt more lucid than I've been in the last few years. Felt really close to waking up from this reality.

Took a nap in the evening. A few minutes into the nap, I noticed a white portal somewhere nearby. There was somebody there, aware of me. Slowly entered through the portal, while the being was cleaning me with the white psi. The white "room" was without form (thus, not really a room), or rather, it had the form that was projected from my mind. Semi-subconsciously I had projected the 3d image of our bathroom. From the white psi, a part of the bathroom appeared.When it manifested, I could feel it inside-out and move around in there, as if it were an OBE.

Okay, just found that the laptop had woken up inside the bag. It had been there for half a day, battery at around 0%. I hope nothing overheated. When I plugged it in, it went to sleep. The new laptop has already developed some pretty unhealthy habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment