Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 12, 2013

Old stuff

Peered into stuff that resonated. One of them - Akiakane Flashback. Listened to it for a whole day, couldn't get enough .. until I watched the music video with English subs. Recognized the karmic trace, after which, the strange pull towards it disappeared.

Found myself emotionally addicted to an anime I had not seen before - Shinsekai Yori. So, I checked it out and found it pretty amazing. Recognized the karmic trace there.

That's some pretty old stuff still haunting me. These traces trace back before this lifetime. I recognize the traces but I can't remember where they come from. So far I guess I've ignored them because I can't remember their cause - that is, for the current me, these never even happened. How can one resolve past-life karma without remembering past lives? The only pieces I've remembered are some insignificant events.

On a different note, yesterday my sneaky remote healing experiment on uncle got cancelled. Just felt it wasn't needed anymore. Perhaps it's because the doctors disagreed to do anything before February. That is, in case he's still alive then.

Anyway, the experiment being cancelled + pranayama exercise probably caused a lot of psi to pile up in the body. Couldn't sleep, just laid there in bed, trying to maintain focus on the central channel. With the pranayama exercise, Sahasrara had also opened up and I could breathe into the central channel through the top of the head again.

While boiling potatoes, I was bored and balanced the foam spoon on the edge of the pot. Then tried to rotate it from side to side. A few minutes later, I managed to rotate it 45 degrees and back (almost back to how it was before, perhaps 10 degrees off).

Burned ribs to crisp in the oven. Strangely though, they tasted perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment