Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, December 13, 2013

levitation dream

Experienced 1.5 dreams last night.

For some time into the night, I had been looking through my pk-related karma. I think I got to the point where I found myself free of the addiction towards psychokinesis. Experienced a dream where after having renounced pk, it had improved.

In that dream, dad woke up and had to go somewhere in a few minutes. Wanted to demonstrate a method to float / levitate. Took a chair, sat on it for less than a minute, stretched myself horizontally, leaning on air. Then focused on the central channel, in which, psi was pulsing slightly. Amplified this pulsation with the intent of lifting up. As intensity increased, I felt something changing. Told Dad to look as I was hanging in the air, top of my head scratching against the ceiling.

In the dream, I did not experience excitement .. but when I woke up, excitement / nervousness conquered the mind. Had a difficult time trying to focus. After an hour of the mind racing, it dropped into another dream .. until the alarm cut the dream.

The storm today morning was cool.

Today one of the coworkers expressed their excitement about how many abnormal coincidences there have been within the past few weeks. Told him it was pk.

Twitched a cookie on a plate before eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment