Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, April 27, 2015

Banish flyer

Energy had come to a standstill again and couldn't focus right. Consciously leaked a lot of energy yesterday, by just focusing on a lower chakra. Greatly underestimated the amount of energy that would leak that way and became very tired very quickly after that. Slept, ate and then willforced sharp focus to pump energy up again.

When I laid down in the bed in the evening, I felt as if some sort of a liquid was injected into my left shoulder. In reality there was nothing there. Sharp pain through a tiny region somewhere between the bones. Today the muscles around the area have been feeling sore .. just like after a vaccination. Sometimes I feel like a cow at a barn, where a vet occasionally comes and injects something.

Thanks to willforce, I had very vivid dreams.

One OBE as well, I think. I went up to the balcony window to check the weather outside. I was not at the apartment .. I don't know where I was, but outside the window, there was a spruce forest. There had been slight rain and the window glass had some water droplets on it. Overall, the weather was warm and foggy. Woke up .. the weather was foggy and there had been some rain, but my balcony window was dry.

One recurring theme in the dreams was tables covered in delicious food that I couldn't eat because always something came up so that I had to leave.

Another theme was flyers (following Castaneda's definition). I took the image of a random flying monster and assigned the label "flyer" to it .. so that it became to symbolize that for me. I then took the symbol, shot an infinitely thin and thick force field at the symbol attached to me. Then blew at the symbol, which became a very strong wind that blew the symbol away so that it disappeared. Basically a lucid ritual in the dream, to cleanse of parasites.

Very nice and warm day. Today evening the blob of nervousness re-appeared. I looked around at the walls, floor, ceiling, the wallpaper and realized that the nervousness did not affect these objects .. thus, it was just an illusion or hallucination of mine. The nervousness was fake. Easy solution: focus on large objects around the body to ease out the energy. While I was at it, sister came into the room. I simply nodded, but when she left, she thanked me for the energetic pattern of mine, which had helped her.

No comments:

Post a Comment