Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, April 23, 2015

Change

So far this week has been .. different. It doesn't take so much concentration to energy / kundalini moving up the spine. Also, I've been feeling more fresh. Just 6 hours is usually enough and can't really push myself to sleep more.

Yesterday there was some other kind of breakthrough as well. This nervousness and pressure built up at the heart chakra. Then it suddenly started dissipating and by today morning it was replaced by a feeling of pleasure everywhere in the body.

I've occasionally practised the visualization of becoming lighter. Running the stairs seemed different (not exhausting anymore), as does walking long distances. In addition, noticed that with a strong wind (today) I could stand stable (I was amazed when I compared it to how I remember that it used to be).

Recently I've been playing Might & Magic in the evenings. This has affected the way I handle energy - thinking it through before spending it on anything.

There has been also something going on around the throat chakra. Today I noticed something different. There was some sort of a self-respect or confidence, which was not connected to the ego. I guess I had buried it all, thinking it was all ego. Perhaps this was the reason for issues with the heart chakra?

The index finger of the left hand has been hurting for about a week or more now. I don't know what's up with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment