Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Spiritually advanced pum

At the front door of the workplace in the morning, I managed to unlock the door in a strange way. Showed the card, waited for it to pull the bolts out, pulled the handle (you know, the standard protocol for opening a door). The door opened half-way, then some of the bolts jumped back out and jammed the door. Anyway, subconscious told me to press on "that" bolt with my index finger. Dangerous but at the cost of slightly hurting the index finger, I got the door open. Then remembered the dream symbolism of hurting an index finger.

Today at work an old man looking like a pum appeared in my mind and did not leave. Somewhat rudely he just stood there, kept staring at me, munching nothing (emptiness) with the few teeth he still had. To me, his look seemed a bit arrogant. Since he did not leave on his own within a few minutes, I just blank-stared back at him without thoughts .. until he left. Some weird dude he was. This encounter slightly reminded me of Naropa's dream of Tilopa's sister or the old master in The Tulpa shortfilm.

Yaay, warm springy weather. Walked out without the coat. Then wind picked up and within a few minutes, it became a storm. Really enjoyed it, because the wind was relatively warm (+ a few degrees *C). In the sun it was about 12 *C. Noticed how responsive the wind was .. as if it was semi-subconsciously geisted. Two very quick attempts at leafnados (as shy called them), which were not successful. At a supermarket I think I geisted the jerking of the accountant's hand.

Colleague called right when I remembered I had to deliver something to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment