Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, April 2, 2015

Visualize your own body-mind

Cool synchronicity recently.

Mom left to Tallinn yesterday. She missed the chance to say goodbye, so a random encounter occurred (we met at the bus station).

Some more 888 and 11:11 as well.

Two nights ago something startled me. I was trying to meditate in a half-dream state, when suddenly a colleague popped up in front of me and poked my 3rd eye with a toggle type push-button switch.

Today I re-realized an old visualization. Not exactly visualizing the body-mind of a Buddha, but visualizing the body-mind of myself (the way I imagine myself in the future). This had some cool effects: I became a lot more calm, I did not have to suppress thoughts - mind became a lot quieter on its own, it was easier to project unconditional love and the body became lighter. Concentration also became somewhat easier and I started seeing the light again.

In general, those were tough 2 weeks. Yesterday I had time again to sleep properly.

There's one idea that I've wanted to post, but so far I've forgotten to. A while ago it occurred to me that perhaps the intensity and psi flow has not reduced, perhaps the only thing that can produce the impression of regress is what we focus on. With more intense psi flow, it's also easier to lose the way in our self-generated maze (because it seems so much more real).

No comments:

Post a Comment