Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 19, 2015

Emerald portal in the bog

Barely felt tired at all and had only boring dreams. One dream was somewhat special. I disembarked a train or stepped out of a bus or something but had so many bags and stuff with me that I couldn't carry them out in one go. Two other people were waiting for me outside and when I asked for them to hold onto the bags for me, they said "no" with a blank face. Slightly disappointed in their reaction, I took all the bags and threw them as far as I could, no matter what was in them (probably clothes, laptop and some other fragile things). Also marked the action with the intent of letting go of all the burdens I had accumulated.

Stretched sleep and got two lucid dreams where I was just a cloud of consciousness. In one of them, a couple hiked to a bog and put up a tent. The man looked around twice. On the second glance, he saw a leafless tree on a lake next to the tent. It seemed as if the branches were holding a large emerald (the tree and gem weren't there the previous time he looked). There may have been some sort of a creature there as well. The man commented on it (only he saw it) and went towards it. As he came closer to the gem, he started having a discussion with an intelligent energy form at the gem. The man agreed to disappear for a day and re-materialize right when his wife would be out there, looking for him (which would happen at a specific time - 11?).

There was also a very dynamic dream (every thought manifested), which contained a lot of 11:11 synchronicity.

Today realized something about some form of energy and its relation to the fire element. After realizing this, an energy blockage was released in the abdomen.

Sometimes I'm a bit frustrated about my lack of progress. I remember how it didn't matter what I ate, listened to, etc .. everything was converted to pure energy. Also, how I always "saw" or felt the light that penetrated everything. As a response to this frustration, the rational mind says: "Will not strong enough. Need to apply more force." Today I felt a safety limit on the strength of willpower and realized it's fire and should be contained and concentrated for efficiency.

Impulsive discussion with father today, followed by at least 15 minutes of silence where I just stared out of the window.

While reading the Armando Torres' second book again, I sensed a faint presence in my room. It looked around, criticized the music I was listening to, then looked around the rest of the room, analyzing the energy. Tried to keep my focus split: partially on reading the book, partially on the guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment