Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, April 11, 2015

Over-saturation

Over-saturation again. Food doesn't digest well, always feeling tired but actually I'm not (can't sleep).

What's different though, while watching a random video on youtube and staring at an anime image, empathy cranked up and waves of heat were released from the abdomen.

Recently in my mind I've been asking the question: What is time?
I'm not aware of having received an answer to that yet.

With this question, I do not mean the circular definition that perpetuates our scientific society. We define 4th dimension as time, then define time as 4th dimension - which only states the fact without answering the mystery of how it works or why it exists in the first place. The theory of our concept of time deriving from the plays of gravity and speed of light seems a bit closer, but it's defined through two other unknowns (not fully explained phenomena) - gravity and light.

I also don't mean the new age mystic definition that does not answer nor describe anything - time is an illusion. Illusion what? Every illusion has a structure or a pattern, every illusion is caused by something.

With a proper understanding of how a phenomena works and why it works that way, one would master the phenomena.

1 comment:

  1. Found a nice chapter on the "Wheel of Time" in "The Secret of the Plumed Serpent" by Armando Torres.

    It's difficult to grasp what's meant there, but I like how it's written. I'll figure it out, with the help of books and personal experience.

    ReplyDelete