Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, April 17, 2015

Location

The stomach ache is gone, more-or-less. Concentration has improved nicely.

For the past few days I've been having issues with sexual energy. Today evening I tried moving it upwards by focusing on the pineal gland, 3rd eye or crown .. while listening to music from the laptop. After some concentration, I realized I had lost awareness of where I was (had no short-term memory of it). It felt as if I was at my desk at work (at least, that's how it felt with the elbows against the surface). Before opening the eyes, I put forth some effort into visualizing myself at home .. the feeling of the table and chair gradually changed. Opened the eyes when I was confident that I was at home. The eyes I kept closed just in case, because I'm not sure I would've been able to come back after seeing myself at another location.

Oh, another thing that I noticed during the concentration practice. The smell of air changed as well. Both places were dark, though. I'm glad the office is not under alarm. Though, it would've still been quite a problem if I had come to in a closed building 20 km from the town, with 2 meetings in the town tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment