Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, April 9, 2015

Changes

Yesterday I slept for most of the way home from work - happens very rarely. Attempted to watch a Vajrayana tutorial that evening, but stopped it when father came home. Felt too tired to continue and went to bed. Slept with the balcony door open, for some fresh air. Not sure if this was a good idea .. I guess it was a bit too cold to sleep well (4 *C perhaps?). Had a lot of samsaric dreams and woke with a pillow-face.

During the past couple of days there has been some heavy geisting of the ceiling lamps during lunchtime. I think I already broke a couple of those tubes the previous years. :/

In addition to geisting lamps, there has been quite a storm for the past couple of days.

On Tuesday, I saw something the size of a large dog that was only visible in peripheral vision.

Today after helping a friend (another company) at the labs, I had a sharp pain in my left big toe. It felt as if a thin metal wire had penetrated a nerve. I thought I had stepped on something, but it disappeared as suddenly as it had appeared. Hmm.. there is a faint trace of the feeling still there. Dream symbolism..

I'm tired but not sleepy. Tried to take a nap but only managed to touch the shallow stages. So, I guess I should just meditate.

No comments:

Post a Comment