Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, June 17, 2011

Another levitation dream

Had a dream where I woke up early in the morning. It was still dark and for some reason, my vision was all blurry. Went to the balcony. Suddenly there was the friend I visited yesterday. He fell off the balcony edge. Couldn't reach his hands, but managed to levitate him up again.

=D Neat. Switched the lamp on and when I came back from kitchen, I suddenly realized that the radiometer was standing still. It hasn't done that at its current position yet (about 1/4 inch from the halogen lamp). Shook it spinning and stopped it for a few times. Felt the vanes in my head. Couldn't rotate it in reverse yet.

Stasis practice seems to boost pk quite remarkably. By applying a similar state of mind, some other stuff on the table twitched as well.

Had an interesting dream. I was programming something for a deadline, practicing pk at the same time. Well, I was having difficulties. Took me a moment to realize that sister had come to the living room to practice push on plastic cups. ::A lot of ruckus::, sister shouting: "I finally did it!!"

I was jealous, but still had a hard time trying to twitch something. ::Some more noise::, sister was rolling a huge barrel around on the floor. This must have inspired me .. started to clean the room, having stuff hop into my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment