Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dad teleporting

Been programming, or more accurately, debugging a lot lately.

Dad started translating Thoth's tablets into our local language. Took a nap. At some moment everything seemed quiet, then I heard an "Oh oh" from the living room; woke up. Dad said he had lost sense of his whereabouts and thought he was in an old building with birds singing outside (somewhere he hadn't been before). At some point he had realized that's not where he was supposed to be and started visualizing himself in the living-room again. He eventually noticed more and more of the familiar details in the dark living-room.

Cool, he's teleporting again =D.

While in the kitchen, I remembered what the professor had said at the ceremony. Thought of discussing it with dad, but considered the subject too unimportant. I think I ended up focused on the feeling of the subject or something. It blew my mind when dad brought up the same subject from my own viewpoint. A successful telepathic suggestion..

Browsed a couple of old books from his bookshelf. "Practical magic" in Russian, to be more precise. The reason why I decided to learn Russian in 5th or 6th grade or something. The books mostly contain sigils with descriptions on what they've been used for.

2 comments:

  1. Your dad is pretty cool! My mother was quite powerful as well. I wish that she hadn't been afraid of the things she could do when she was alive. Though she would discuss precognition & psychometry. I discovered in one of her journals after she passed away, that she could astral project at will.

    I think that there is so much magic/psi being applied by ordinary people, & they don't realize that they're doing it. It's too bad that it's not more accepted in popular culture. I think that it's changing though, because my girlfriend asked me to teach her body jumping last night to enhance her skills as an actress:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D Nice

    Body jumping actress .. sounds cool.

    It kind of reminds me of a situation while watching a film once. I burst out laughing and went to pause it. My pausing got a bit delayed - stumbling on stuff in the dark room or something. Anyway, before I managed to hit pause, the actress suddenly burst out laughing (seemingly without a reason). This made me laugh even more. An old post:
    http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/2011/03/aand-action-cut.html

    ReplyDelete