Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Building a system

Spent most of the night in a half-dream state, building some sort of a system. A system for meditating through the dreams via some feelings or something. Doesn't make too much sense to me now. I wonder if I'll be sleepy today or not.

Nightstorm on PsionicsOnline said that their friend learned to teleport on will in a month.

Edit:
It's interesting that today I felt tired, but ended up being a Duracell bunny instead.

Didn't drink that sports drink anymore, occasionally just washed my mouth with water and no longer even felt thirsty.


iJodix said his pk had a great boost from yesterday's live experiments. Cool, need an ethernet camera and a long ethernet cable, then perhaps I could sacrifice my whole room for remote pk practice 24/7. Perhaps whip up a program for recording movements and saving a list of people who have logged in. That could be fun..

1 comment:

  1. The system you made sounds like something a Green Lantern might do:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete