Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, June 4, 2011

I wanna fly, fly!

Shirak's levitation raised the urge for practicing levitation again.


Meditated, constantly bringing my attention back from wandering around. Continued it while asleep. At some point I realized this method didn't work very well for me. Tried another method .. just relaxed and my mind became clear on its own .. levitated out of body.

A couple of quotes from the dream yoga book:
.. the view is boundless: the teachings that apply to non-duality, non-conventional reality, declare that there is nothing to accomplish, that seeking is losing, that effort carries one away from one's true nature. But there are also practices and teachings that only make sense in terms of duality, in terms of hope and fear. Instruction is given on interpreting dreams, on pacifying local guardians, on accomplishing long-life practices, and the student is urged to practice with diligence and to guard the focus of the mind. It sounds like we are being told both that there is nothing to accomplish and that we need to work very hard.

Ultimately we want to use dream to liberate ourselves from all relative conditions, not simply to improve them.
With the latter one answering to my previous post.

I think I found Naruse Masaharu's e-book on levitation:
Though, it costs 2500 yen and it's in Japanese.

Realized how stupid it is and gave up on it as a goal. It doesn't have to be a goal with a deadline .. it doesn't matter when or how I'm going to achieve it, I know I'll do it anyway. Good pk sessions are spontaneous and stem from freedom.

2 comments:

  1. That's a good attitude toward your goals:)

    I hope that you don't look on OBE success as a failure. I have found that my experiences while out of body, tend to translate back to this physical matter reality.

    I suppose that I hold the idea, that all of my psi skills are a form of OBE. So, I figure, the better control; awareness, & understanding of non-physical energies/realities I have, the better I will be at PK as well as other things. These ideas seem to be coming to fruition. With every passing OBE training day, my PK & Telepathy are increasing in strength.

    Shirak's levitation experience is not only inspiring, but validating. I have almost daily sensations of my body weight decreasing significantly. I can usually move faster & carry heavier weights at these times. His experience tells me that I'm on the right track:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does feel like PK and OBE are the same thing. It feels like practicing OBEs is improving pk, though, I don't think I've seen much of an effect just yet.

    Hm, yeah, validating it is =). Sometimes it feels like the bags I'm carrying are heavier than my body.

    ReplyDelete