Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 5, 2011

Some meditating

Finished reading Thoth's tablets yesterday. A lot of what was described, coincided with my experiences. On the other hand, a lot of it was new .. haven't experienced yet.

Read some more of the dream yoga book and watched Inception again. Meditated for about 2.5h at night, trying to keep focused on one thought / intention. Constantly fell asleep, forgot what I was supposed to be doing, had to wake up and bring back my focus.

Attempted to levitate during a few moments of clarity. The sound of the surroundings snapping and chair crackling disturbed my focus. Sometimes, jolts of the feeling of becoming lighter and rising startled me.

My actual goal had been to meditate till sunrise. Had a vision of myself still sitting there during sunrise and realized that there's no point in doing it the way I would have. Meditating for long without being able to focus clearly is not much different from a disturbed sleep. Feel pretty tired while writing this.

Need to work on the duration and accuracy of focus on objects. Meditating for the whole night, totally absorbed in a single feeling .. that would be awesome.

Practiced trataka a bit more seriously again yesterday. Though, the session was rather short.

Sister started another discussion on the enlightenment subject. Subconscious notified me that she would succeed in making fun of me. An interesting experience, though, rather dull when compared to how it used to feel like years ago. Although I was reluctant at first, this 4-5 hours of discussion seemed to have paid itself off by the end. Hopefully it was more efficient than spending it on anything else.

Just watched Tron: Legacy. It was so amazing .. and inspiring. Just loved the feeling of unlimited creativity with some additions from Serial Experiments Lain and Matrix.

No comments:

Post a Comment