Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rolling barbells


Visited the gym with Hyena again today. While we were lifting weight, I occasionally had problems with the bar rolling around and falling off the mat. My intent and feelings seemed to greatly influence the rolling, as I could make it roll on will. There was some more geisting on the weights, but I somehow managed to forget what it was about. All in all, this is the most remarkable movement that I've been able to achieve with gym equipment so far.

In the sauna, I was staring at the sauna heater rocks, wondering what would one need to be able to walk on it without suffering any burns. Found an old assumption deep down, which I now knew didn't hold for me any longer. A moment later I was able to breathe in hot air a lot easier than before. The heat felt more pleasurable than before. It seemed as if I could've stayed in there for a long time.

It's cool, how surreal everything feels sometimes. Feeling all the trees, buildings, cars, people in visible range. Feeling becoming lighter; leaning on a table with the psi field, table snapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment