Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FPS dungeon

Saw a lot of dreams last night, but forgot most of them by morning.

Sometimes I'm playing FPS in the dreams, don't know why.

I was amazed at how I did it this time - I treated the dream as if it were an OBE. Closed my eyes, visualized a corridor. Walked down the corridor. Everything was hazy at first, no clear details, no sensory input .. just feelings. Visualized a door at the end of the corridor, trying to hold focus as sharp as possible. The moment I gripped the handle and opened the door, my mind became entrained to the "dungeon" I had created. Everything acquired fine details, sensory input kicked in. I was in. Added mobs (some working on hazardous chemicals, some performing maintenance on some sort of complex electronics and stuff), barrels of hazardous chemicals, some complex machinery and stuff. Created weapons, formed a team and started shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment