Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, June 3, 2011

Realm of god?

Cleaned myself with psi; visualized washing dirt off the bones. Relaxed and practiced some OBEs.

Read from the dream yoga book that the realm of god is just another realm, temporary and non-lasting. I'm a bit disappointed and still want to believe it's eternal. I mean, having control over one's life, appreciating and loving everything that there is .. is it not worth striving for?

Sure, it might be worth it, but what can be worth more than being one with everything e.g. being god? This clashes with my perspective on things. Perhaps when I read more, I'll know what was actually meant.

In the book, the realm of god was associated with pleasurable distraction. I have to admit that to myself, I look like I've become lazy, as if none of my material goals actually mattered. At the moment, this seems to be the only con of walking in that realm. Also, none of the other enlisted realms seem to be as healthy for the body, mind and spirit as this one.

In the book, there's another mysterious part that I can't quite understand yet =)

2 comments:

  1. You don't have to agree with everything written man. Why not let it inspire you when it can, & trust your own experience:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the book is pretty inspiring and it relates to a lot of my experiences.

    I feel there's something about it that I don't understand because I haven't experienced it yet. On the other hand, it might also be that the author actually meant it the same way I did, but defined stuff a bit different.

    Either way, I've learned a lot and there's still a lot more to figure out.
    To everyone: Thanks for everything you've taught me..

    ReplyDelete