Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Meditation on Sushumna flame


Another evening film before sleep.

Meditated on the noise of the central flame before going to sleep. Noticed that there was the original noise and there were a lot of echoes, which made it a bit difficult to stay attuned. Attention kept slipping to both the echoes and the wobbles in psi field density inside and around me. Brought my attention back to what I thought was the noise of the central flame and tried to keep it there.

Each time, something changed. At first I felt acknowledged, then a red robe was offered. Then a lot of necklaces with pearls. Finally saw myself surrounded in silver and a little bit of gold. At first, the feeling of being humble (becoming absorbed in the noise without a sense of self) became naturally. With more power and gold offered to the self, I now had to detach and become absorbed in the noise again.

Stopped and went to bed with the goal to continue the practice there. It seemed as if I had missed the exact feelings I had been using before. Though, by focusing on the noise some more, the flame became more intense and more heat was produced.

As a reflection of the film I was observing people, as they faced challenges and learned to tame their ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment