Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, June 6, 2011

Remote pk

Meditated for 1h. This time my head was even more dreamy (clouded with random thoughts and images). Might've been tired since the last time or it might've been the cookies, ate a lot of 'em.

Anyway, I noticed that reciting a mantra in my mind cleared the clouds up and mind became more clear. Something was different though, I didn't feel too compelled to practice levitation. Slept the rest of the night. Had a couple of dreams that I remembered well after waking up.

iJodix requested for a video chat. An idea popped up. Took a large toy windmill and stuck it in front of the webcam. We started practicing. It occasionally twitched a little.

Had another pk session later, with the windmill, a psi-wheel and a couple of things to practice push / pull on. We succeeded in rotating the toy windmill quite a bit. Probably twitched some other stuff on the table. Suddenly, I felt a strong gust of wind appear from the middle of nowhere .. on the table. The psi-wheel spun a few revolutions. This pretty much startled me .. it wasn't me, [points at iJodix] =).

One more pk session, this time with a psi-wheel on iJodix's table. The OBE feeling of it became pretty strong, chi was rushing in the central channel, body heat rose and felt a bit dizzy. His psi-wheel usually bounced back after moving it. Thought it was a construct and occasionally visualized dissolving it.

Hyena invited me to the gym. Drank some sports drink and started feeling sick afterwards. Focused on my crown and something new happened .. I felt something cold rushing into the head. While taking a shower later, it felt incredibly weird when I let water spray into the crown. Can't explain the feeling. Amazing, how clear my mind was after the training again. Although it's good for pk and focus, it's tough - it's probably gonna be a week full of training every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment