Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Astral shower

Didn't feel too enthusiastic about pk today morning (probably haven't accustomed to the heat yet). Practiced some push / pull and took a 2h nap. Practiced some OBEs and meditation during the nap.

I think I was low on psi or something when I woke up. Sister couldn't hear me or sense my movement .. startled her. 

Sister was rather depressed today and came to talk to me pretty often. After several hours, I visualized washing her with clean psi. A couple of moments later, she was ok and happy again. Stuff seems to gather and we need to clean ourselves every once in a while.

Watched "Peaceful Warrior". A truly amazing film with lots of good pk-related quotes.

Couldn't sleep at night due to mosquitoes popping up every 10 minutes. I had noticed that they didn't pop up when I had been meditating. And when I made a shield with frustration, pushing the mosquitoes out of the room, they became angry, attacking me all at once (then there were more mosquitoes buzzing around me than before). Pushed the blanket aside (I think they search for IR contrasts) and laid still. The mosquitoes scanned my body and left .. flew out to the balcony.

1 comment: