Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Midnight push successful

Yay, I did it!

Dad woke up, checked the stream and said: "Someone has been here". The DVD case had fallen over. Though, it had fallen roughly into the same funny position that I saw while in the half-dream state (a half-OBE of sorts). I had been trying to tip it over while visualizing myself at the table, feeling the object.

I considered the position funny, because the DVD case had fallen towards the edge of the table, but it hadn't fallen down to the floor. It's as if the top edge moved towards the camera and the bottom edge moved in the opposite direction or something.

It's a great success, unless I'm sleepwalking =D.

Connection loss .. some problem with the DHCP server. Happened 3x .. stopped broadcasting.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, that is awesome:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, apologies for disappearing yesterday. My ethernet (only one using wired internet here) died for some reason. By the time I fixed it, I had forgotten about you. ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem =)

    Should make a longer session soon. Perhaps I could do it with a few USB hubs, a bunch of cables and an USB webcam. Just need to earn some money..

    ReplyDelete