Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer school, 1st day

Yay, another summer-school. Took a car to the destination. While on the way, I focused on feeling the surrounding trees, lakes, ridges, cars and air moving around.

At the destination, we had a conference room reserved for the satellite team. Erik checked the lights, which were tunable. At some point during our discussions, I noticed the reflection of the central lamp on my laptop (the lamp was lit). When I pointed it out, Erik asked me if it was me swinging the lamp. I hadn't even noticed it was swinging and denied it. A couple of hours later, all the lamps suddenly turned on. The guy closest to the lamp switches became confused, because he hadn't even been close enough to flip the switches. He shrugged and turned them back off.

XD It's funny to see people devising plans for organizing me a girl or to get me to drink alcohol. Nah, it hasn't worked for years and it still doesn't.

Took a swim and felt pretty buoyant in the surrounding psi afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment