Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy 80

Took a trip to the summerhouse. Grandpa held his 80th birthday with most of the relatives there.

The trip started at 0.00 AM, because it's simply too hot for driving during the day. It was an interesting experience, my mind became clear and everything around me seemed a bit childish, people making a fuss of unnecessary things, spreading unnecessary info (aka noise) and so on. This lasted for a couple of hours, until my uncle found a subject that I had to respond to. Felt like falling back into the sandbox. Became tired. Missed a night at the destination (perhaps 2h of sleep before aunt woke me up).

Observed some exotic species of mice in a cage. In order for their lives to have a meaning, they imagined it. Acting like they had to go somewhere, do something important and then come back. Observing other people around me, I noticed that they acted the same .. even I did. We tend to over-exaggerate the importance of events and situations.

Had a lot of work there. Managed to reach a meditative state while doing work at last.

They had found someone on an old picture, who looked almost like me (a tall guy, holding his hands the same way I often do). Could be or could be not my previous reincarnation or something.

Although I was really tired, I managed to play around with pk a couple of times. Slowly rotated a lamp cover. Opened and closed a door with wind.

There was a funny geisting experience. I was about to wash my dishes when a small piece of paper flew from the middle of nowhere (came from the sink). For a short moment, it flew around like a butterfly. I was a bit amazed, but really enjoyed the show.

I knew when there were storm clouds approaching. Funny that the others couldn't hear it. One of these clouds had a funny shape - an almost perfect disk above us.

No comments:

Post a Comment