Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, November 24, 2015

How did I get here?

After seeing the first episode of Ghost Hound, I hoped to experience a lucid dream or an OBE. Well .. I guess I had a regular dream. It was very vivid and I couldn't recognize that I was dreaming.

Did some work, then had long discussions with Dad and aunt's husband on Saaremaa (it felt like I had been there for 3 days already or something). Then, at some point I said: "Ok guys, I have to leave for work.." and was about to leave. Uh .. wait, it's like 400 km. Would have to get to town and catch a bus, which would then travel for like 4 hours. Checked the mobile phone for time. 9:07 AM. What? I double-check it. 9:07 AM. I checked the sky and the clouds were indeed lit brightly enough for it to be 9 AM. No way I'm going to make it back by 8:30 AM. A colleague would have provided me a lift to work. Strange, he should've already called by now, asking where I am. It was a bit breezy, but when I looked up at the trees in the yard, I thought it might be strong enough so that the ferry is not moving. Well, whatever .. it was now 9:08 AM .. could just stay here and work from here :). I'll just send an SMS apologizing.. Dream loses integrity and I wake up at home and it's 6:58 AM and still dark(ish) outside.

Quite persistent. Especially the dream body, mobile phone menus, text and numbers, logical time progression and so on.. Such dreams have been quite rare, for me at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment