Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, November 2, 2015

Yay

Had a successful dream last night.

I was at a classroom, studying something related to languages, I guess. The teacher was quite upset that day. She did not like the fact that pupils / students were dozing off and not doing classwork. I thought: "I better focus on the classwork, so she wouldn't yell at me." Well, about a minute into the classwork, my textbook suddenly disappeared. Then the teacher leaped at me, yelling that I don't even have the textbook open, so I'm definitely slacking off and just pretending I'm working on the exercises.

I could not find the textbook, so I didn't have anything to say to prove her wrong. So, I just bowed and thanked her. This action seemed sort of forced. Though, with a few seconds I managed to strengthen the detachment and forgive her sincerely. In the end, sincerely hugged her for a moment.

The class was happy about my progress. We looked for the textbook from everywhere but just couldn't find it.

Have been having some issues with energy knots and blockages in the stomach recently. So, I've purposefully had the energy leak, to help release the blockages.

No comments:

Post a Comment