Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, November 5, 2015

Different path

Yesterday a part of me expressed respect towards everyone who is still climbing the hill as well as towards everyone who haven't taken up the challenge. Some time later I noticed that the part of me had given up - too much effort to continue climbing.

Today something changed. Used to feel dull and sleepy. Drank 2 mugs of cappucino + cocoa from the vending machine. This made it a bit difficult to maintain proper control of the body. Haven't used coffee for quite some time.

Weather was a bit weird too. The sky was clear and then suddenly in about 15 minutes, it was so foggy that it was difficult to see more than 10 meters. On our way back to the town, something changed. I lost a part of personality (or it became different). On my way home, I noticed that I could see things either the same way as I used to, or in a different way (through the thick overlay that I've accumulated on things with all these years).

While at the laptop, I saw several flashes of light and darkness around me (coming somewhere from behind or above the head). At the same time, there has been a certain calmness and tummo has been perhaps slightly more active.

No comments:

Post a Comment