Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, November 30, 2015

No you're not

oO Yay, I'm gonna practice pk after such a long while. So, I sit down on the bed with the cat and a can. I'm just about to get the concentration going when the door bell beeps and dad comes for a visit. He borrowed the vacuum cleaner. He leaves, then sister comes home and starts chatting. Then something else comes up.

In the evening I'm all "CoOL, now gonna practice pk and stuffs!" I sit down on the bed with the cat and a can. I'm just about to get into the state of mind when the door bell beeps and dad comes for a visit. He brought the vacuum cleaner back. Since he has time to kill, we discuss some aspects of how the world works. He leaves.

I think: "Perhaps could practice pk now.." The door bell beeps (sister is about to come home again). So, called it a day, yesterday .. and uh, took a shower and went to bed, instead.

There were some interesting dreams, but I've forgotten them.

Woke up stressed, because I remembered stuff I had to do, which I hadn't had the time to do previously. Took today very serious. Listened to metal and skipped smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment