Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, November 29, 2015

The pillow is alive!

Finished Ghost Hound yesterday.

For the past couple of nights, I've been attempting to stay motionless and thoughtless until the body falls asleep. Last night was already a bit more interesting. No OBEs, but the pillow twitched and made sounds. It once made a booming sound. Also heard this sound of breathing out of the body .. but the body wasn't quite asleep yet and I was back whenever I tried to move around.

If nothing else, last night improved concentration quite a bit. Have been feeling quite floaty today.

There was something important about the meditations last night. Eventually remembered that after all those rounds of relaxation (falling asleep, waking up again and repeating the relaxation perhaps about 20 times?), I noticed a presence with unconditional love. I was sincerely surprised. This made me feel bad about treating myself as carelessly as I've done so far.

Today there was some sort of energy coming up from the stomach, which had the tendency of making me feel angry about things. Tried to clear obstructions so that the energy would flow better, while also trying not to judge things. Without judgement and blockages, this energy did not transform into anger. It was just heat.

Oh, I've also managed to get too much wind into the right ear and the wind has not come out. It hurts a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment