Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, November 9, 2015

Tired

Cat.

Someday I thought: "Why cats don't put things back the way they were, after making a mess?" Then I realized they haven't been designed that way. They simply can't do that. It is their job to make chaos and mine to transform it into order again. Similarly, I'm probably stirring up chaos in the eyes of some very highly evolved energy beings and they have to clean up after me. I don't like this at all, and feel guilty for not being evolved enough. Sometimes the cat feels the same, sometimes it simply accepts that it can't do much about it (and thus, doesn't worry about it).

Woke up tired. Went to lecture .. what a yawn party that was. Tried all sorts of tricks I've had in the sleeves against sleep. Focused psi into a thin glowing filament in the central channel. With this method, I saw a very vivid image of the dot of a green laser today morning. This opened up the chakras and I realized I've been doing it wrong. Enabled the upward flow of psi. For a moment, I was no longer tired, eyesight immediately improved at least 3x. But it didn't last long. Soon I was yawning even more.

Left for the bus stop. Waited for a bus, wondering what it was that made me this tired. Found myself staring at a puddle .. "Mmm, fresh water. No, scratch that. I wonder how many bacteria are in there. Must be a lot." :: a large crow shrieked, flew over my left shoulder, swooped down on the puddle and crossed the road. :: I suspect that with my thoughts, I was creating some sort of a construct on the puddle, which the crow popped. While I thought the situation was a bit unexpected, I wasn't really startled. However, there was a girl at a distance of about 2 m so that the crow had flown through from between us. She looked at me, shocked and a bit afraid.

With the cat around, need to be careful with thoughts. He's good at telepathy and takes things literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment